AmyProtec 42 is a biological soil fungicide, containing the rhizosphere (rooting zone) colonizing bacteria Bacillus velezensis.
The bacteria create a “disease-inhibiting protective shield”. Thus preventively applied AmyProtec 42 can efficiently suppress soil borne pathogens. Due to a versatile mode of action and flexible miscibility is AmyProtec 42 the perfect product for integrated plant protection programs.
- Protects the plant against soil borne pathogens
- Highly concentrated product
- Improved tolerance toward biotic (pathogens) and abiotic (salinity, drought, water) stress
- Well mixable with fertilizers and plant protection products
- Increases in combination with conventional seed treatments their efficacy
- Avoids resistances in combined programs with conventional fungicides
- Easy to store and apply
- Fully compatible with organic and residue free production
- Improves root growth and nutrient mobilization