RhizoVital P45 is a microbial biostimulant containing spores of the naturally occurring soil bacteria Bacillus velezensis strain FZB 45.
RhizoVital P45 stimulates root growth and mobilizes nutrients in the soil. RhizoVital P45 supports the availability of plant nutrients which leads to an increased in yield. Tolerance towards abiotic stress caused by unfavorable climatic conditions and field management can be improved. Use RhizoVital P45 as an integral part of a future oriented production strategy.
RhizoVital P45 should be applied as early as possible in the plant development. The good miscibility with crop protection products and fertilizers facilitates combination with almost all application methods. Thus the product can be applied using different application methods like: on-farm seed treatment, drenching, spraying on soil surface, mixing into soils and substrates, injection into hydroponic and fertigation systems and root dipping.
- Favors plant nutrient mobilization and promotes plant growing
- Increased crop yields possible through better plant nutrient availability
- Compatible with most fertilizers and plant protection products
- Complements conventional production strategies
- Easy to apply and store (min. 2 years at room temperature)
- Fully compatible with organic and residue free production
Bacillus velezensis (different strains) can also be provided as raw material (e.g. for seed coatings/treatments, fertilizer formulation, substrate addition etc.).